Gaufres butternut version burger. In a large mixing bowl, add the butternut squash, apples, onion, garlic, sage, thyme, egg, coriander, salt and pepper and mash until butternut squash is mashed. Add the cannellini beans and oats mixture and mix until the mixture holds together. (It's ok if the cannellini beans get slightly smashed) The patty is the key component to this butternut and chickpea burger. It is the hero of the dish and should be soft, tangy and flavourful.
Mildly sweet and creamy, butternut squash is the perfect backdrop to the flavor of warm curry powder that shines through in these burgers. Chickpeas and oats make the patties hearty plus add plenty. Add your butternut squash to the beans and set aside. You can cook Gaufres butternut version burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gaufres butternut version burger
- You need 50 g of farine de blé.
- It’s 50 g of farine de pois chiche.
- You need 250 g of butternut en purée.
- Prepare 1 of oeuf + 1 blanc.
- It’s 2 c of à c de levure chimique.
- You need of Sel, poivre – Paprika.
Next saute onion, celery, and garlic in olive oil until tender and near-translucent, adding the minced garlic towards the end to prevent burning. Season the veggies with your Italian seasoning blend, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and parsley and stir to coat. Heat large skillet over high heat. Put burgers on toasted buns; garnish as desired.
Gaufres butternut version burger instructions
- Mélangez les œufs et la purée, incorporez la farine et la levure.
- Salez, poivrez, ajoutez du paprika, ainsi que 2-3 c à s d’eau si la pâte est trop compacte.
- Faites cuire dans le moule à gaufre légèrement huilé au pinceau pendant 8-10mn.
- Ici on les a mangé avec steak haché 5%, comté, mayonnaise légère et salade 😋.
Heat the grill to medium (or place a grill pan over medium heat). In a large bowl, stir the olive oil, egg, beer, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the beef and gently mix until blended. Form beef into four hamburger patties. Season the burgers on both sides with salt and pepper.