Tzatziki 🍴. Find Deals on Tzatziki Dip in Groceries on Amazon. Get Tzatziki Recipe from Food Network. I make this sauce whenever I fix a pork tenderloin.
It's thick and doesn't need to be strained. Also lemon juice is preferable to vinegar. But the one non-negotiable item is the strained, full fat yogurt. You can cook Tzatziki 🍴 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tzatziki 🍴
- You need 1 of concombre ou deux petits.
- You need 2 of yaourts grecs.
- It’s 2 gousses of d'ail râpées.
- Prepare of Des feuilles de menthe.
- You need of Le jus d'1/2 citron.
- You need 2 cs of d'huile d'olive.
- Prepare of Poivre noir/sel.
Called Cacik in Turkey, Tarator in the Balkans, Tzatziki in Greece, each version of this salad is a variation on a theme: yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, fresh herbs The yogurt is thick, and pungent with mashed garlic, the cucumbers either finely chopped or grated, then salted and allowed to wilt Walnuts enrich the Balkan version, which is also considered a soup, as is Cacik Tzatziki, cacık (Turkish pronunciation: [dʒaˈdʒɯk]), or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East. It is made of salted strained yogurt or diluted yogurt mixed with cucumbers, garlic, salt, olive oil, sometimes with vinegar or lemon juice, and herbs such as dill, mint, parsley and thyme. It is generally served as a cold appetizer or a. Tzatziki is a simple Greek yogurt sauce that goes well on everything from chicken to beef to pita chips!
Tzatziki 🍴 instructions
- Lavez, épluchez et coupez le concombre en dès..
- Rajoutez le reste des ingrédients et mélangez le tout..
- Servez la salade bien fraiche pour la déguster comme entrée ou pour accompagner vos grillades..
- PS: traditionnellement on rajoute de la menthe fraiche et ciselée a la recette pour ma part je l'ai gardée comme telle pour la déco..
Fry up some zucchini or eggplant slices (dredge in flour and fried in olive oil) and serve with a dollop of tzatziki on top. Note: If I have time, I often lightly salt the grated cucumber and put in a colander to drain, then squeeze out water as per usual. Also, if you are looking for a vegan tzatziki sauce or a dairy free tzatziki sauce, then just use coconut milk yogurt instead of Greek yogurt. This is so tangy and delicious; perfect spread over some warm bread! I also love to eat this sauce with raw veggies as a healthy snack option.