Patatas bravas 🇪🇸. Patatas Bravas are tasty fried potato cubes served with a smoky, spicy dipping sauce. Spanish tapas are tasty small plates that when combined can create a light supper or serve as a great appetizer. Top Navigation Patatas bravas is the ultimate Spanish comfort food.
If making for tapas serve with generous dollop of good aioli to make it even better! Served with spicy salsa brava and garlicky allioli, crispy hot patatas bravas are traditionally served in tapas bars throughout Spain The salsa brava is made with pimentón, the smoked Spanish paprika sold as picante (hot) and dulce (sweet) Some cooks include a lot of chopped tomato, but my friends in Madrid tell me they prefer this version, which looks a bit like rusty gravy The purest form of patatas bravas, however, is simple: potatoes smothered in bravas sauce and nothing else. See also: The Best Bravas Sauce Recipe and Garlic Alioli Recipe. You can have Patatas bravas 🇪🇸 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patatas bravas 🇪🇸
- It’s 1 kg of pommes de terre.
- It’s 2 gousse of d’ail.
- It’s 3 of tomates.
- You need 2 of tomates confites.
- It’s 1 of oignon nouveau.
- You need 1/2 of piment rouge ou qqs gouttes de Tabasco.
- You need 1/2 of verre de vin blanc.
- Prepare of Huile d’olive.
An easy homemade patatas bravas recipe. Maybe you've already fallen in love with patatas bravas and you want to make them at home. Or maybe you've never had the pleasure. Patatas Bravas is a classic Spanish dish of fried potato cubes served with a spicy dipping sauce.
Patatas bravas 🇪🇸 step by step
- Laver les pommes de terre et les couper en 2 ou 3 selon la taille..
- Dans une grande poêle avec un peu d’huile d’olive, ajouter les pommes de terre et les gousses d’ail écrasées.
- Laisser cuire à feu doux au moins 45 mm..
- Ébouillanter les tomates, peler les et les faire revenir avec oignons, piment et tomates confites, et vin. Laisser mijoter et réduire la sauce avant de la mixer..
- Servir la sauce sur les pommes de terre et déguster..
Serve them up as a crowd-pleasing appetizer or side dish. Patatas Bravas In Spain, the stopgap to late-night dinners is bar snacks like patatas bravas, crisp potatoes blanketed in mayonnaise and a thick spicy tomato sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large roasting tin until really hot. Either way, I don't remember ever trying patatas bravas until they became popular in the United States in the last few years. There are several hot Portland restaurants that serve versions of patatas bravas and they are always delicious.