Quiche lorraine. Quiche Lorraine with a buttery crust and a tender filling with our favorite food group – bacon! The mother of all quiche recipes is the Quiche Lorraine, a light custard with lots of bacon in a buttery crust. A homemade Quiche Lorraine is one of those things reserved for special occasions that puts store bought to shame.
Quiche is nothing more than an unsweetened custard pie from the Lorraine region of France. The baked quiche is cooled slightly before being cut into beautiful wedges and served. Since then we have gone through what has amounted to the quiching of America. You can cook Quiche lorraine using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quiche lorraine
- Prepare 1 of pâte feuilletée.
- Prepare 6 of œufs.
- Prepare 2 of Càs de crème fraîche épaisse.
- Prepare 200 g of lardons fumés.
- It’s of Sel.
- You need of Gruyère râpé.
Quiche (/ˈkiːʃ/ KEESH) is a French tart consisting of pastry crust filled with savoury custard and pieces of cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables. Quiche Lorraine–eggs, Swiss cheese and bacon baked in a pie crust–is cornerstone of any Fast and fancy, a quiche was featured in nearly every issue of the seventies, but none was more popular. Quiche Lorraine gets its name from the Lorraine region in France. Traditionally, it's made with a classic quiche custard of eggs and cream and filled with pork lardons.
Quiche lorraine instructions
- Préchauffez votre four à 200°C.
- Déroulez la pâte feuilletée et étalez la dans un moule et, avec une fourchette, piquez là.
- Dans un saladier, mélangez les œufs, la crème fraîche et le sel.
- Ajoutez les lardons et le gruyère.
- Versez dans le moule.
- Pour plus de gourmandise, rajoutez du gruyère râpé par dessus.
- Enfournez pendant environ 30 minutes.
- Sortez du four et dégustez 😍🤩.
Quiche Lorraine – buttery crust, filled with bacon, cheese and topped with a creamy custard, is a great dish to serve for breakfast or lunch or as an. Why Is it Called Quiche Lorraine? Quiche doesn't have to be limited to fancy brunches. All other quiches will fail in comparison to this Quiche Lorraine from Delish.com. Cheese is essential for Quiche Lorraine.