Muffins healthy. In a large mixing bowl, combine the plain flour, wholemeal flour, oats (or oats and coconut if using), brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. These light and healthy muffins get an extra hit of tart fruitiness from fresh raspberries. Corn muffins don't have to imitate sweet cornbread drizzled with honey.
These banana bread muffins are a deliciously healthy alternative. For an extra punch of protein, top these reasonably sized muffins with a smear of nut butter. (We're obsessed with these single-serving packets of nut butter !) Bake a batch of delicious, fluffy muffins to give you an energy boost in the morning. These feel-good snacks are packed with plenty of fruit, nuts and fibre. You can have Muffins healthy using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muffins healthy
- It’s 80 g of son d’avoine.
- Prepare 7 g of levure chimique.
- It’s 6 c of à s de sucralose.
- Prepare 20 g of cacao non sucré.
- It’s 1 of oeuf.
- It’s 100 g of fromage blanc 0%.
- It’s 60 g of compote de pomme ssa.
- It’s of À la fin carré de chocolat praliné.
These egg and vegetable muffins are packed with courgette, carrot, peas, eggs and feta cheese. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. Top healthy muffin recipes Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe here. This recipe is from our Healthy Kids Cookbook which is available as a hard copy and as an eBook.
Muffins healthy step by step
- Mélangez tous les ingrédients.
- Déposez une cuillère à soupe de pâte dans vos empreintes en silicone, puis un petit carré de chocolat praliné, et de nouveau une cuillère à soupe de pâte.
- Enfournez 25mn à 180°C.
Share this article: written by: Lee Price. Lee is a mother of two children who loves writing, the beach, cooking, and drinking coffee. She lives on the south coast of NSW and can usually be found pushing her kids on the swing at the local park. Start by adding all your ingredients into a high speed blender. These muffins are a must for all banana lovers.