Sauce bolognaise 🍅. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. An excellent chunky pasta sauce with beef, pork, lots of vegetables and tons of flavor. Freeze any unused portions for later use.
Its the traditional recipe for Bolognese sauce which can be served with Tagliatelle, rigatoni, conchiglie or fusilli but is never served with Spagetti in Italy! This Bolognese sauce is dedicated to the late great Marcella Hazan. She was considered the Julia Child of Italian food, and at a time when most Americans thought 'Bolognese' was spaghetti sauce with chunks of hamburger, Marcella taught us just how magnificent this meat sauce could be. You can have Sauce bolognaise 🍅 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauce bolognaise 🍅
- Prepare 500 g of viande hachée.
- It’s 2 of a 3 tomates fraîches râpées ou en petits morceaux.
- It’s 1 of oignon râpé.
- Prepare 3 gousses of d'ail écrasées ou râpées.
- You need 2 of carottes râpées.
- You need 1 of ramequin de céleri coupé finement.
- It’s 2 cs of tomate concentrée.
- Prepare 5 cs of d'huile d'olive.
- Prepare 2 of feuilles de laurier/thym.
- You need of Poivre noir/sel.
In a large dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat oil. Stir in beef and garlic, breaking up meat with back of a spoon. The finished sauce should have the consistency of a loose chili. If not serving immediately, let cool completely before transferring to airtight containers.
Sauce bolognaise 🍅 step by step
- Chauffez l'huile d'olive dans une marmite..
- Rajoutez tout les ingrédient et faire revenir pendant quelques minutes..
- Rajoutez 1/2 verre d'eau et laissez cuire sur feu doux pendant 1 heure (+ -)..
The sauce must cook slow and low for three hours, do not boil or the sauce will burn. After three hours remove the bay leaf and add the milk, heat the sauce thoroughly, for a couple of minutes. Add the tomatoes, parsley and basil and cook over medium low heat until the sauce thickens. Taste sauce and adjust seasoning with salt; keep warm. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.